March's Employee of The Month


Our EOM For March


At Gold Bond, Inc. we love to make sure our co-workers get the recognition they deserve. We appreciate all the dedication one puts into their day and all the hard work. We know it's not always easy, but we wouldn't be able to make it through without our great team!

 

Each month, an employee is selected for our employee of the month. For March, Jason Wright was selected. Here's what their coworkers had to say about him:

 

"I wanted to give a huge compliment to Jason. He truly is amazing! I have heard nothing but great things from our customers on how amazing he is. He is on top of everything and I can tell he has the same passion and drive for all of our customers in the T7 Territory as I do. We work great together and we are consistently on the same page. I can not say enough how much I appreciate him and am grateful that he is part of my team in T7. I know that if I ask him for something he is all over it and he doesn't miss a beat! I truly feel with us as a team together that we can grow the T7 Territory to be one of the top Territories here at Gold Bond." -Josh

"We often get compliments in regard to the care that Jason provides to his customers. I love hearing him conversing as if he has known the person for years- he always adds a personable touch- and he makes sure to cover all the bases so he understands the customer's needs.He makes sure to greet everyone in the morning and keeps up with how everyone is doing. He was such an encouragement to me personally while I was still trying to catch onto things here when I first became a part of the team." -Amanda

Comments